I will missed everything..
I will missed taking 25 and 72 to Tampines..
I will missed the people in Interchange..
I will missed the morning cheers...
I will missed making my 35 survey and 7 registration a day..
I will missed all the laughter and noised that we shared..
On top of that I'll missed my friends in Income..
Yup, I have tender my resignation,last day will be on the 27 Aug 07(Monday)..
I feel like yesterday when I first join Income,I was all the quiet girl..
After sumtym, I was the most noisy one,naughty one,and everything..I even bring joy and laughter to people life..Working there has taught me alot..I will missed everything there especially my Montel & my Shweetheart!!! Im not looking forward for Monday..I seriously dun want to see tears..But I know I have to go thru it...
Gosh! Im gonna missed her too..missed taking pixs and the way she tease me.. love u Montel!
Im gonna missed my messy desk too and my own computer where i can put all my pixs in!
------
Enough of that, meet up with my Ex secondary Sch fren...Its been so long since I saw Nabil and Shah..So we decide to meet up eve of my Sis Zana Bday...anyway Happy 21st bday my Sweetie Pie!! Wish u all the best in life!!
So thats it..Happy weekend Dolls...
Gonna meet up the Precious Dimple soon..!
I already missed him tons and bundles... =)