Friday, April 13, 2007

- a t l a s t -

At last!!! I meet up with my Precious Dimple!!!! Gosh! I miss him so much and its beyond words,the moment I see him, i was jumping crazyly like a child!! Mcm 10 tahun tk pernah jpe!!!! Hahaha..But Im enjoying every moment and every second! Very Precious K! Soon received a call from Hadid, asking us out, nk blaje mkn la tu...of course we went..Bile part mkn je...lau tkd mkn sape nk gi layan! Eh Relek urh Dok!! Gurau Je!! =)
So i was on MC yesterday, cleaning my house is definely a Must! I rest after I finish my task, and i decide that I shld go to library to collect my book which I have reserve.. Meet up with Precious again together with Lukman..Now In the office, in the morning shift, waiting for our boards of Director to come and visit us.
The Pic is super blur but I love the pix! Stupid light at the busstop! I am seriously sleepy! time check was 5am in the morning!
Ok, Hadid highlight his hair, nasib baik tk merepek! Makin hemsem! ni compliment k! I always compliment ppl. Hahahahha...Bile org nk compliment kite lak!! anyway, all the best in the good looks, may u get gf asap! Hehehhehe... Peace Out Ppl!!!! =]