My hand itcy..I noe Im supposed to blog after werk, but I cant help it.
I was really really tempted..and especially I wanted to look at Bestie Blog..Hehehhe..
To check it out what she have purchased...I saw, and Bestie, its awesome!!!!! worth ur $$$ k...
--
Anyway survey is real bad, I dont even have the mood to werk today..I left one day to werk again, which is tomoro!! And then Its TGIF!!!!!
--
Anyway, most of my colleagues are leaving this place..Its so hard to see them go... its even harder for them, as we are all family here...We do have misunderstanding here and there, but bottom line is we are Family.
Its a nice environment to werk and miggle ard...but main thing the werk that we have to do SUXS!!!!!!
Im sure everyone agree on this...
Ok thats it..
Got to do my calling till 9pm!
and Im goin to kill my time again to meet me Precious Dimple!
*Dont make me hate u*