Thursday, April 05, 2007

-P.O.P-

I was badly affected.
I felt disapointment.
I felt angry and mixture of sadness.
But I decide I should not let it ruin my day.
I mean,my brother day. Md Fareez. His POP.
I am so proud of him,very proud I shld say.
I was there with Precious Dimple,Hadid and Dilly.
Thanks guys for being there with me on the special day.
It felt so special too.



The event start at 7.30pm..If I know,I wont rush,But even if I know,I'll still rush,Y? Because its my brother day.My little brother day. I was so emotion I start crying went I see him. I cry the whole event as he was doin some stunts. Its so dangerous but I know they have given him special training. That is why I am so proud of him.
When the officer invited all parents to put on the badge,I was emotion again, I was crying like crazy,I was so proud and its beyond words. I know deep inside he wants mother to be there,but we all know she is always there with us no matter what. I hug him and he say" Thank you Kakak for everyting".. I was crying like mad again. He was emotion too but he wont cry,gosh he is so strong wonder how he pull that off..heheh...