Congrats to Ain for giving birth to a lovely baby Boy yesterday, Friday the 13th.
Even though tk cukup bulan,both mother and son sihat walafiat.
I was shocked the moment I received her msg at abt 4 plus in the morning saying she already giving birth at 1.50am! The most shocking part, as what I know, she is only 7mths pregnant. Soon after werk I went to visit her at KK with Azera. We were lost ok! We were alighting at Little India,as what we know, its only a 10 to 15mins walk,soon we realise we walked the wrong way. And thanks to the stray dog,I hailed a cab, and ending paying up $4.70! there is $2 extra charge. So imagine the fare,u can tell its super near,we both are so slenge! Anyway was so happy to see Ain, she look so fresh! as if she did not give birth at all! Super Strong la this girl!
After visting,Bestie is so hungry that we decide to eat thosai!! Hmmm...yummy!!!
And now Im sitting alone in the office as usual feeling misareble! Anyway, Hidayat was introducing me a game, you guys should go and try as I am already hook to it.. the webby is call www.dressupgames.com, Best! tak main rugi tau!!! K la Ppl..I gtg to make my calling!
Happy weekends everyone!!!!
Have a nice day ahead!!!!
----
O ya, I forget, remember in my previous blog abt how I dress to werk, suppose to be office wear, but i wear bermudas,slipper and normal shirt. pakai sembarang...da kene sound! Hahah..funny thing I was not there when meeting took place as I was on MC. So my friend was telling me the story. My manager was mentioning about dress code,she was saying,'No Short skirt,must be below knee level,no slipper,and no tank top or sleeveless top,after she mention all this,se was like'Where's Faeza?,I wanna see what she wear today!'...hahahha...
So funny!!!!