Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank You Lizzy!

A friend in need is a friend indeed! Liz come to the rescue knowing how frustrated I was yesterday trying to set it right for my blog template. Spend hours on screen and fail miserably. So she offer her help and volla within half an hour or less she is done! I'm awww n impressed! Thou Liz was very humble about it, claiming she only play around w setting default, but still, she did it! My kisses n huggies Thank You to Pretty Lizzy! Love ya!

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!
Irfan had a fall in school yesterday. He fall by just walking around. I truly understand how Irfan walk, he walks lazily n carelessly.. The fall gives him a deep cut on his lips. When I saw him, it was so heartbreaking you know. After all he is still my only one baby. I don't blame the school or teachers as Irfan is really an hyperactive baby!
For now, get well soon sweetheart. Mommy n daddy Loves you!