Yesterday concert was the best of the BEST! What do u expect right? Zizan, Taufik Batisah, Hady Mirza, Kaka, Sarah Aqilah and Khairuldin! The moment Zizan enter the stage, audience went crazy! Even Taufik too, all went bonkers! After all these years, Taufik is still the HOT fav! Thank you girls for the company. Special thanks to Rosy, Nisha and Nurul! Ayie too, for sending us home safely! Thou we don't get to take pic w Taufik, we manage to take photo wit Zizan! It was a memorable one! The girls will be see ing Zizan again next week except for me, since there's no Taufik! Hahahaha!
On the other hand, we received a sad news on our way back home, it seem this couple who just got married last week, passed away. They met w an accident while honeymooning in New Zealand. Thou they are not my friend, but the news was so disturbing that I feel so so sad. I can't really imagine what their parents is going thru.. I hope they are place in a better place. Prayers for you guys.






