Sunday, June 17, 2012

A fun day out!!!

Yest was a fun day out! Meeting all the lovely people in one day sound awesome right?? First of all, my special appreciation to Rosy n Ayie. The Power couple. They, never fail to lend a helping hand. I really really can't repay whatever they have done for us. It's so difficult to find a friend who help u genuinely and never want anything back. Thank you guys.

We went over to Elyn crib to collect Irfan car bed. Been wanting to get this bed for Irfan, since Elyn knows I wanted to buy so bad for Irfan, she decide to give it to me since Luth is not using it. Thank you so much girlfriend. Your hospitality was incredible one. I love you n all your family.

We went to visit Alfiah. She just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Baby Naufal, welcome to the world. You have an awesome parent. Alfiah n Is, welcome to parenthood.. Enjoy this journey guys.