Yest was fun.. Why? Because I got myself an invitation to Hari Raya light up 2009 or better known as Penyalaan Lampu 2009. Thanks to Yana Montel and of coz Cik Nasir, the chairman of the event.. Thank you all so much... Hehehe...
Elfie Ismail..
my fav!!! sleeQ!!!!
with Ida!
ok this part, I was force to dance on the stage! and then I realise that this event will be in TV soon! not in Suria but in Sensasi channel... so those of u who have sensasi and happen to see me in TV and danc like a crazy girl,u can switch off the TV la... anyway it will be air on 1st Sept 09! I forgot the timing.. but u can see the TV guide... LOL!
my fav! always! so cute and so talented! hehehehhe....
With Gasing, Yusman love his belt.. SO cool la...
at last, Hubby came after work!!! He was asking whether am I happy to see my fav artist... I was like of coz la! Hahhahaha....
my Fav girl... So pretty and friendly la this Lesya!
the crazy couple.. "No wonder la my friend pun tak suke you"... LOL LOL!!!! *Private joke*
My Girls.. It been a while since I catch up with both of them! The moment we met, Crazy time.. and me and Montel loves to irritate Ida.. We sing alot of song for her... So did you love it Ida??? LOL!
my goody bag.. Inside?
there! I so wanna subcribe Sensasi... LOL!!! I had great fun!!! Those shouting and meeting the artist... It was fun to be VIP.. U get all the access.. The food was sedap!!! But no pix because I was busy eating and chatting and joking.... Thank you Yana Montel again for the oppotunity! Thank you all!!! We will catch up again real soon! Muax!
Reply to Taggers:
To Crapulet: Thank you Sayang for the info.. Love u both to the MAX! Muax!!
To Beauillusion: Yes Me too! Happy weekend Darl!
To Syasya: Yes Babe, How r u??? I love that pix too! HEhehe...
To Zie: Yes I will babe... Thank you.. =D
To FadedBabyJeans: O really? Hehehee.. Have a good bday babe! Muax!
*going chalet soon to meet up with Rina and Edwin sooooooon.. Muax!*