Monday, August 17, 2009

ok yesterday was Erwin Bday.. Rina's son.. Thank you Rina for inviting us.. Ok before we went I was a bit worried.. Why?? Because our lil Erwin is afraid of my husband.. I still remember vividly,the first time Erwin met husband, he cried... Yes.. He keep crying until husband have to walk a few distant from us just to prevent him crying.. So I was worry la... With the lovely and busy Rina.. Kesian, she was running here and there to entertain all her guest.. Once again babe, it was good see-ing you...misses her so much! Great talk we had.. meet again when you are free ok...the Bday Boy! Happy Bday lil Erwin.. May u grow up to be a wise person ya... God bless you.. and we adore you so much...while waiting for Rina to come over and chat.. me and hubby ape lagi.. camwhore la.. there's a few of funny pix of both of us.. But Hubby told me not to blog it.. or else.... hahhahahah.... So I did not blog la.. Respect la gitu... hahhahahaha.....and Luckily Erwin did not cry when he saw my husband.. Fuhhh... Big relieve... If not I'll be embarassed! If you look closely, he is holding a motorbike in his hand.. He loves car and bikes... I think when he grows up he will become a F1 racer... Hehehe...We present him his presents.. Yes we bought two presents for him..See that cheeky smile on his face....The second present was a lorry...a small lorry for him..our first present, a big Car... He loves it... Hahahah...and he put this aside lor... hehehehehe....Last but not least, Happy Birthday Erwin... We love you la.. you are so cute and u did melt our heart.. Thank you Rina and Husband for inviting us... Hugs and kisses ....