Thursday, August 06, 2009

I believe this will be a long entry. Firstly I dun noe whats wrong with blogger. ok forget abt it. lets continue updating.. Its been awhile.. So enjoy the pix! For more is in facebook..
o ya me and hubby went HDB on the 30th to pay 5% downpayment, so now we will have to wait about 2yrs for it to be ready.. Since I am all excited, we decide to have a peek.. and guess what, it ready up to 7th floor.. Cool or what.. LOL!Next, meet up with my fav girlfren.. my crazy bestie.. Its been a while since we met. getting excited with each other is a must! laughing our loudly is a MUST too.. LOL!
Next is Hubby 23rd bday.. Seriously there is alot of stuff I wanted to get for him.. But I am short of cash.. Thanks to paying bills.. So i managed to do abit.. and what count is thoughts... He loves everything that I have done for him... Celebration with his family first... On the actual day, I took leave and took him out, first to karaoke then sentosa.. Hehhe.. I wanna thanks Angah and Along for all the things that they have done.. Angah, she actually accompany me to search my husband gift.. We search everywhere.. Trust me.. and Along for wrapping the gifts for me as I was running late and Hubby forgot to bring his keys doesn't help at all.. LOL!I am the one who sing the mosts.. I squat while singing...
On my knees...and standing up!Everytime we went Sentosa, luge and sky ride is a must!
the freezer chamber!and lastly went home and give him,his present... My DIY card...1st gift..2nd gift...and he LOVES it..

Till next entry people... oh before I go, let me reply to taggers!

Reply to Taggers:

To Beauillusion: Yes Dear, I am all excited!!! Mcm nak khawin nye excited sey.. LOL!

To Syasya: Hi Babe, I am working kat Potong Pasir now... Thanks for dropping by..

To Missy Zai: You too Missy... =D

To Fuzy: Alamak kau ni spot je.. hahahhaha... LOL LOL LOL!!!

To Adik Zana: Hehehe.. I miss you too Kak! Bile mau jumpe?? Kasi link blog leh tak???