Yest was totally fun outing with Zaliera.. And every outing of ours is always fun! Full of laughter and gossip.. And alhamdulilah Zali is safe back home from Umrah..He bought something for Hubby.. and he was telling me, I also had a gift for you, but I left it there.. His gift was prayers! Yes, He pray that I will soon have babies and ever lasting love with Hubby.. That is sweet and priceless lor.. Heheheh... We went to Bottle Tree Park.. Its located at Yishun... Very fun and smelly..(Private Joke to Raudah!).. hahahha...

I was wondering, why they name the Park Bottle Tree.. So I saw this! and it explain everything.. This Tree is Cute lor.. Hahahha




I was telling Hubby, he look so matrep in this pix! LOL! and I think Zali Act Cute Lor.. Hahahha..

We girls, tetap maintain... Lovely as usual! Heheheh...



Hahha, Raudah said, Hubby mistook this place as fitness corner! So Naughty la him!! He wanted to hang to almost everything.. Mcm small kids.. Hahahha... Hello u already 22 turning 23 already soon!

Next to watch the Fire Crackers! So beautiful and shocking.. Coz I was screaming everytime they shoot the crackers up.. Hahahha.. So paisey!

So pretty kan??? Credits to Raudah! Thank you darling!

this is pretty too! Credit to not me, but Hubby.. Hahaha...

Otw back home. Thank you to both Zali and Raudah for the fun outing and the ride home!!! We love you Both very muchie!!!!

So Today is Monday.. I must really go on a quest! My quest is to search for jobs!!! I need jobs badly.. Maybe I shld do some part time before finding my ideal job full time.. hehhee... If not, I will become more chubby and Hubby more Thin... Tsk Tsk Tsk..
Reply to Taggers:
To Syasya: Yes Dear, u always MIA!! hehehhe.. Thank you!! Meet up soon!! *hugs*
To Blogger: Ooo.. Thank you for the advice ya.. Next time leave ur name la. Hehehe.. Dun be shy okay.. =D