Monday, June 01, 2009

It was a simple affair... Just close family and close friends.. Its Abg Sujak Engagement day on that 30th May 2009... Its was very fun and very hot of course... Muahahahha...Abg Sujak with Mom and dad plus Natasha...Fatin, the fiannce... feeling hungry already bie?I so love this doll gubahan... So pretty and cute just like me.. Hahahha...Trying to be the American Next Top Model... HahahhahaWith Yana Montel...Me Myself and I...With Precious Dimple...In the car... So I have no time to really take alot of pix... and it was a very hot day that day.. SO I sit in the car and enjoy the Air con.. Hahhaha...and on the same day, me and hubby rush over to Changi Airport to send our beloved friend, Zali.. He's going to Umrah.. May he have a safe journey... Raudah, dun be sad, We are here for u.. Zali, dun worry about Raudah, we will take care of her.. and we will see u in two weeks time... Remember to pray for me to have a baby too.. hehhehe..Now I am wondering what is he doing there.. Its not easy to do Umrah and Haji.. U really need to have a clean heart to go there and must be ready for all the test that Allah will give to you... Its also heartbreaking to see alot of family member sending off their love ones with tears... Trust me, I was in tears too... So Zali... We pray for your safety ya...

Reply to Tagger:

To Hidayah: I believe so... Will beep u soon babe... =D

To Bedah: Sure.. Dun mention it at all..

To Beauillusion: Yes Babe... Hehehhe

To Zoorah: A'ah la.. Gatal sangat.. Looking for office hours job..*wink*