I am back!!! I have been missing for almost 8 days.. thats was long.. I have not been to the internet world that long.. So thats the reason of me for not blogging, facebook-ing, twitter-ing and lots of stuff... What happen with me for the past 8 days remain a secret.. its only close ppl noes about it.. hahahah...
KF with AA.. our secret code...
AA....
My big congrats to Sue and Hafiz.. I noe they are on their honeymoon now.. I was there about 3 plus pm ...
Meet up with ex ITE Bishan.. Anisa and Shafiee...
I look heavy pregnant in this pix.. thanks eh AA.. u shld have told me to suck in my tummy...
I had bloated tummy last few days.. So I tot, I am pregnant.. I mean, Maybe.. why not right.. But I was wrong lor... Today is my third day of mens... and Its irratating.. I hate it.. the wet feeling and the smelly feeling.. No matter how I clean it, it will smell lor.. I noe its disgusting! Hahaha... so thats the reason of feeling bloated like nobody business.. Haiz Baby, when are you coming to my tummy??? Make me a mother can??? I promise to care for you.. =D
Reply to Taggers:
To Rina: Yeah Babe!! I will see you soon hor.. Hugs!!!
To Beauillusion: Hi Babe, Eerr.. tak best langsung.. Boring la.. Staying at home is the worse experience.. hahhaha.. Take Care pretty Head...
To Fuzy: Eh Bacin da nmpk.. Thanks eh.. Sungguh tak glamour...
To Ayu: Hi Kak, Yes I have been missing for 8days... But I am back lor... =D
To PlainJane: If u are reading my blog, I have received ur invitation lor!! Thank you and see you soon on the 27th June 2009 ya.. Yippeee!!!!
Ok if some of u are wondering what Fuzy tag on my Facebook, you can check it out.. Actually she tag my un-glamour, secondary sch days pixs.. So old fashion lor.. Hahahhaha... Fuzy you so naughty!!! Kick ur Ass eh... Muax!!!