Hi Everyone, I have been missing in action.. I lazy to update my blog bcoz there's nothing to update since I am always at home. Hahahah... Anw, I was on my way to my previous company place to collect my cheque. I was in the train and saw a seat, just when I am about to sit, this typical s'porean un-gentleman grab my seat and buat muke selamber nak mampos! I was so angry bcoz he push me.. and I was lucky bcoz this caucasian gentleman let me sit. He stand up and let my sit... So sweet... Haiyoh what happen to the man in s'pore.. ok forget bout that.
-
Life pretty same for me eversince I resigned. I eat,sleep,play net and watch tv. But I also clean my house la.. I clean like everyday.. Ni da case boring... Hubby very busy at werk, most of the days he work full shift.. Like shit.. We can't even go out.. Even he's off day, I let him sleep more.. I pity him... Hehehe.. ok enuf of this...
-
Ok, everyone will be getting married this Year. I love receiving wedding's card.. It make me excited see-ing all bride to be, very nervous, very excited, very kan-chiong, very stress... But my lovely bride to be, dun be too stress.. Just relax and make sure be pretty on that day... Those who invited me thank you very much.. I will see u soon!!! I want to get married again la.. Hehehehhe....
-
Lastly, thank you for all the tags and concern regards about me and my bro fighting... Hehehe.. We are ok now.. I always clash with my second bro.. We think differently... but we still love one another.. =D


REply to Taggers:
To Passerby: Which photo? But if u referring to the lastest ones, I used photofunia.
To Rina: Psst... ookk... Lets watch movie urh... =D
To Sue: Ok Boleh... Since ur big day nak dekayt.. FOC la untuk kau... hehehhe...
To Ayu: Welcum, I hope u had a blast Bday! =D
To Fuzy: I am fine my darling, See you soon!! I miss both of you like crazy!
To Naz: Thank you Babe... Msn Soon ok.. and da update nie.. Hehehehe =D
To Missus: Yeah Kak, we are good for now.. Hehehhe... =D
To Zoorah: Yeah its common..but sakit hati.. Hehehe.. U take care too.. =D
To Yani: I see u soon!! Dun stress2 kay.. =D
To Zyzy: Babe, I go Photofunia, u can search in Yahoo for the website..
To Shacute: Hi Babe, Thank you. We are ok now.. Heheheh.. Nie da update.. =D
To Fee: Halo Pretty, da update nie... Hehehhe..
Ok Take Care all.. Till I blog again!! Muax!!!