- Usually we hanged the laundry together,but Today, I am doin it all alone..
- We will always brush our teeth together before going to bed, but Today, I am doin it all alone..
- We will played PSP together, challenging one another,but Today, I have no one to play with..
and trust me the list will go on and on... And I managed to see him just now, about half an hour.. And I tink thats enuf for me.. And every word coming out from his mouth seem so sweet to me..
Please let TEN Freaking Days move very fast.... Thank you!
Reply to Taggers: - To FadedBabyJeans: Yup! At first I dun feel like watching, but someone make me change my mind.. and its a gd show!! Two thumbs up!! *Hugs* - To Naz: Sure, Just buzz me aite.. *winks* - To Rina: Hahahha.. Cute la kau! ;) - To Beauillusion: Thank you Dear for the compliment.. and yeah go and catch it.. ;) - To Ayu: Yes Kak! I explore mcm nak giler! Hehehehhehe... ;) - To MissyZai: Nak Nak Nak... PM me k dear.. Hehehehe.. :) - To Fezah: Sure Babe! Syg Korang berdua!!! Mwah! ;) - To Zana: Kak Zana! Stop it eh.. Hehehhehe... Kelakar giler cite die sey! Hahahha.. -Lastly Shout Out Post to Alfian aka Dut! Happy 23rd Bday Dut!!! Enjoy ur day that has full of surprises aite!!! May all ur wishes and dreams come true!! Love you both!!! Once Again Happy 23rd Bday Dut!