Had an awesome weekend.. On sat was Hubby cousin got hitched! I was so happy for Kak Nur and Abg Muhd... And everything is well prepared! So we all went to Masjid Al-Falah.. Coz Both of them wanted to nikah there..and after that we went to Garuda Restorant to celebrate the whole thing... It was so grand and very pretty... Nak Khawin lag leh...Hahaha
Super big family..actuali there's still more ok... =D
With MIL and nenek...







and so today meet up with Azera and Yana to visit Wati.. Congrats Wati... and thank you for inviting us... And its a girl! Ok Now I feel sad, all my fren who got married already got their bundle of joy... I am still wondering when is my turn... =D
My ITE Bishan frens...
Replying to TaggerS:
To ICard: I dun need cards. Thank you.
To FadedBabyJeans: Thank you Babe, Muax! I hope I won't.. Heheheh.. Happy weekdays! =D
To Beauillusion: Halo Babe... Thank you for your compliment.. Hehehe...
To Missus: Hehehehe...and yeah I had a wonderful weekend! Hope u too! MuaX!