Monday, December 01, 2008

one December 2008

So Today I start my day at Ngee Ann City Tower A at 6am! I dun even know why I cried in the morning before going to work.. Hubby knows me the best.. He knows the pain that Im feeling deep down inside.. I totally feel Im dragging myself there.. I dun even know whats the issues...And Yes I MISS Linda... The person I love to talk to.. The person who keeps me motivated.. The person who was there to pick me up when I fall... She means the whole to me.. So I miss her to dead when we were seperated!!! I hate the PERSON who seperate us.. THEY have bad and smelly heart... And Yes I keep calling her at work.. and she keep calling me too.. :) BFF!!Can I miss My Precious Dimple Hubby NOW?? I must be crazy.. But I dun why suddenly I miss him.. Its so lonely to be home first without him.. He's doing full shift again today.. So will be back late night.. and He promise to accompany me to work tomoro.. As I will be doing opening again.. And Seriously, I dun want to open the club alone.. I heard alots of Ghost story.. and I dun wish to encounter one myself.. SO better be safe than Sorry.. THank you Bie!! YOU are the best and the Sweetest in the whole wide worLd!!! =D

Can I Count down on how many more days to go working in Ngee Ann...?? 29 days to go.. :/