Haloo Everyone.. How was ur Hari Raya Haji yesterday? Mine? I have to wake up early.. =( Hubby at first woke me up at 7am telling me he's going to the mosque to pray.. Then after he come home he wake me up again.. Then I could not wake up.. Im super duper Tired!! Haiz... What kind of wife am I? But Hubby never complain about me waking up late, because He Love me berry Much!!! and ya, it was our 21st anniversary yesterday.. So I woke up at 11am.. Hahaha..That is early to me.. I usually wake up at 2pm or 3pm..hahahhahha.. =)
My Fav Girl!! Intan... Some say she look like me... But I think I more cuter kan??? kan?? kan?? Hehehhehe...
Reply to taggers:
To Kak Ayu: Yes I am truly bless to have her.. She's like my own flesh blood Ummi!! Bile I can see u and lil one???
To Beauillusion: Hey Darling, Im sure you will have MIL like that... Insya allah!!!
To Zoorah: Halo Missy... Where u go.. So long hilang??? Hehehe.. I have link u back.. =)
Take care All.. Muacckz!!
&&
21 more days to go.. :/