Monday, December 22, 2008

22 December 2008 -->Christmas Present<--

I saw my christmas present. My name was there. My hand are itchy so I decide to open before Christmas. Haha..So both me and Syix open our gifts.
So I received this! Which contain soap and cream. So someone get dismissed. What goes around comes around. Heh! O ya, yesterday we have Kenduri over at Hubby place. and My lil Intan was not well. So no cute pix of us. So poor thing this lil girl of mine, She keep crying and the moment I carry her, she's all quiet. I love her so much la!!

Reply to Taggers:

To dearest baby Alyaa: Ok then Aunty will come after u sunat and I bring you present. Be brave hokay. =)

If you guys realise I have stop my count down because I will be in Ngee Ann City permanently. What a Luck!