Today itself my off day,I tot I cld sleep all day after 5days working straight. But thats not the case after we heard abt his uncle accident. Serious I really pity his makcik..I can feel her loss, I feel that way 8 yrs ago when my dad met up with an accident. When we went Johor this morning, his uncle face was tenang but he's in coma..Doctor in M'sia says surviving rate 50-50.. All his body was realli swollen.. I really pity him and suddenly tears juz flow... Lets pray he will wake up and get well. :) The person who hit his uncle would not have peace for the rest of his life. How can u hit someone and run away. One word for u, COWARD!!!!! I hate you!!!!!
And I feel abit disturb by this foundation which is in the hospital itself. Dun ask me why I feel disturb. :)

My new outfit which I purchase from Desires. Hubby told me it look like an apron. ok I dun know what to respond to him. :)
So after trip to hospital in Johor, Hubby rush for his IPPT and DIL rush to work. So me and my MIL went out..We went to Orchird Country Club as we have wedding invatation.
The beautiful bride and groom.. :)
Me da basin nye bride..hahahahah...
Btw, u guys remember my bag which hubby bought for me...
there's a stain, I dont know how to remove it..Can anyone tell me how to remove stain? DUN tell me water,oil...I tried them already.. :)
Buah Pulasan, I dun even know whats this, My IL was lughing at me... Hahahha.. It is similiar to rambutan..except no hair... :)




So thats all folks... I go to sleep..tomoro working at 9am!!! Urrgghh... Hubby already sound alseep..Hahahha..ok GD NIte... or GD morning... Muax!!!!