Saturday, August 23, 2008

LInda 23rd Bday Party Bash

Its Linda's 23rd Bday today. She is of coz have no mood to celebrate coz her love ones is not ard. However me and Syix, wants to give her the best bday no matter what mood is she in. So We plan like crazy. Some ppl who wanted to celebrate did not make it due to Mc and holidays. But Whatever la eh.. Anw Pix is not in order. Im using Mozilla FireFox so I dun even know how to move the pix ard. Thanks to Hubby for being the Delivery Cake Man, Camera Man and also blowing the balloon like crazy. He blew all so big and I can see its going to blow or pop any sec. Haha The present that she received,she is so moved that she tears all the way, I believe tears of joy.
Babe, I hope you are Happy today. Wanting to plan everything was not easy but Im happy, Coz Its was a successful one. Thanks to NAC girls for contributing the gifts. Thank you Syix and Hubby. I love u all!! P/s: My bday is also coming soon ley...Hahahahhaha..
I love u all..Muacckz!!!