Sunday, August 31, 2008

eh Halooo!!!

Anw, My laptop is servicing!! Thanks to internet explorer not working!! Now, can I say LG is NOT GOOD!!!! I hate it when this type of thing happen and the servicing place is not near!! Anw, Forget bout that!! My big Congrats to Sis Suri my beloved SIL!!! She's taken now!! I rest my mind now. U know when I was about to married her brother, they told me is langkah bendol.. But now is a modern world. Hahahahha.... So the guy side come and put ring on her finger. And its 4 Carat you!!!!! I so jealous!!! Hahahahha!!! B I also want la... :) O ya, I was the make up Artist and Yanti hairstylish... Hahahha.. She turn out great!!! Alhamdulilah.. Anybody need my service?? Call me hor... :) Puas Hati Confirm!See, So happy kan.... :)SO we also went East Coast, I only wanted to ride bicycle, but all of them nk mandi! Haiyoh!! Only four of us je!! Hahahaha...
Take care Ppl!!!
And ya, I change my tune due to Reza complaint! He have been my super good reader, so I take feedback la... See, I even take feedback.. Anything you guys think I need to improve say hokay! Hahahha...
Love u all!!!
To Reza, Im so sad u bring your baby yesterday but I was not working!! Notty eh!!! and Dok, aku tukar la lagu since kau ckp da jelak!! :)