and it was a fun day today!!! We shld do this again ok...!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Ok..Wer do I even start? Hehehe..ok Meet Precious Dimple on Saturday..Im like still looking for dress..Still have not found the suitable ones..We went to vivo then to Lot 1 to watch movie with his siblings..Pirates of the Carribean..It was funny and there is some part I totally dont understand..Hahahha..
Seriously this pix is damn funny!!! Hahahaha...
ok...this is the dress im considering..any comment anyone???
muke cramp..mcm nak...hmmm...
And so today meet up wih old fren..Nurul!! Its been so long since we meet.. I totally miss her lyk crazy...We went to Ct hall to Still search for my dress.. We give up and had our tea break at Soup Spoon restaurant..then we went to Secret Recipe for dessert and lastly Pizza Hut for dinner!! Overall: Damn Full!!!
and it was a fun day today!!! We shld do this again ok...!
I had my smarties treats..hopefully to become Smart!! hahahah....
O ya..We meet Kak Effa too...She's getting married! Big C'grats!!!
and today I send my baby boy to Budget Terminal as he's goin thailand for 4 four days!!! im so gonna miss him!! take care bro and dont forget to buy me the things that I told u to buy k...Lau tk gigit kau!! HAhahah
See u on Thursday night!!!! Muax!!!
*So thats it Ppl...Enjoy ur Tuesday!!!!*
and it was a fun day today!!! We shld do this again ok...!