Friday, June 15, 2007

Im like so tired today...I cant sleep yesterday night and end up talking with my Precious Dimple till 6am! I woke up at 8am today..Was kind of late..I juz wear any clothes and without make up to work..Its like so draggin...I was asleep in the buz, till I reach Tampines, one nice lady woke me up..Hahaha..It was so malu!! as it has never happen before..But it was ok la..Anyway bought a new hp today!! We are having roadshow..so I dun have to pay anything...Cool right???!! and I even got a free watch..To Fadli, Pls adeq ku sayang jgn ilang kan hp lag ye...Kakak bukan khawin dgn anak Raja..hahahha..I also still cant believe I cant blog at work...they totally make it disappear!! Hmmmph!!! Irratating to the Max sey!!!!
So tomoro is Saturday and Im working..Haiyah!!! I juz hate the feeling to wake up on Saturday morning..But still I have too!!!So till then I'll blog again!
the new cool watch..I love big watch..Its been so long since I wear watch..Hahaha...
the new Hp..Im not letting my baby bro to used this phone..It like so new..Lau ilang lag..meninggal!!! hahahha..Kite tukar2 k Boy...
And me..without make up and feeling so sleepy!!! Haiz!!!
Ok pPl...Enjoy ur weekends!!!
M u a x!!!