Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Im super pissed today..all because of this customer,he is in the wrong position Yet and Still scold me!!! @##$**^!!!! But after a while I was ok la..I saw my fren,Khatijah!! Omg!! she is getting married this August!!! Congrats!! She was angry when I didnot went to her engagement..So she purposely say 'I wont invite u to my wedding..' Kurangasam!! But I noe she's kidding!! Cant wait for her wedding sey!!! And we have new staff joining us..Shamila and .... I forget his name urh.. But he's not here today, not feeling well..Huh...First day da sakit..Baru Betol Kau!! hehehe...
So thats it.. juz bare with me if u see too much of me..thats what I do when Im bored!! Hahaha..
Hahaha..this pix is an aspiration k...Dun Laugh!!! Hahahhahah....
And lastly letak gambar kau la eh..Nant kau tanye aku nape tkd gambar kau..one thing Dok, Dimple kau meninggal la la la....Hehehhe...

*Angah owe Kakak Faeza $5...*