Virus is everywhere!
Currently both kids is having flu and cough. Pity Adik,unlike the Abang, he has medication to take to cure his illness, where else Adik, didn't have any. Reason being he is still too small to have medication intake,according to doctor.
One thing I learned or realize is that, one sick, the other also sick. And it's such a headache because it seem never ending. I played my part by cleaning the house every spot with Dettol. Wiping all dust area and making sure Abang always wash his hand after each cough.
Adik is having a difficult time to breathe because flu is blocking his airway,I guess. I really hope this virus go away as soon as possible. Seeing them in pain is super heart breaking.
Year 2013 is coming to the end.. How time flies.... Till next entry then!
Xoxo
Currently both kids is having flu and cough. Pity Adik,unlike the Abang, he has medication to take to cure his illness, where else Adik, didn't have any. Reason being he is still too small to have medication intake,according to doctor.
One thing I learned or realize is that, one sick, the other also sick. And it's such a headache because it seem never ending. I played my part by cleaning the house every spot with Dettol. Wiping all dust area and making sure Abang always wash his hand after each cough.
Adik is having a difficult time to breathe because flu is blocking his airway,I guess. I really hope this virus go away as soon as possible. Seeing them in pain is super heart breaking.
Year 2013 is coming to the end.. How time flies.... Till next entry then!
Xoxo