Never ending worry once you become a Parent!
Worry has been on my list since I was pregnant with Fawzan, and it hasn't stop till now. I believe it will never stop till the end on my life. After becoming a parent, i finally realize why my parent has been such a pain in the ass. I mean, pain in the ass because they are worry of me. Worry means they care and love me. Now I truly understand this. I hope to be a good parent to both Fawzan and Fawwaz.
Now, I worry most whenever my kids is sick, especially Adik. Because he is still a baby, sick means pain to him and pain means crying 24/7. Earlier we bring him to see the doctor again. Thank god we don't have to bring him to hospital. Doctor give him two medication to take orally. Medication is not something you enjoy taking so I can really understand why kids hate medicine. When I give him,he was making funny faces. For the past three months he has been drinking milk, today he drink something different. Super adorable.
Now I pray he gets well soon.. Having flu especially is super annoying! If we adult find it irritating, then kids must be feeling uncomfortable too. Get well soon my two babies! I love you both dearly!
Xoxo