Friday, August 17, 2012

rage n tears

Yest i was in rage n in tears after what i saw on irfan face.. scratches n wound on his left cheeks.. When I ask What happen... No teacher could explain giving me reason that the teacher in charge has left for the day.

what makes me angry is that the teacher has no sense of urgency of calling me after the incident took place. Now,I expect the teacher to be responsible of each child.after all his class only has about 10-12 childrens..

This is totally unacceptable n it shows how irresponsible the teacher is. I know at times children can be mischievious,they get into fights and stuff. But the least the teacher could do is to Inform parents. after all we have the rights on our children.

My poor baby... Raya is coming soon but he is cover with bruises.. tak handsome la gini... Irfan must be in pain too.. the bruises is deep as what i can see... As a mother my heart breaks looking at my child. After all he is my one n only baby..




posted from Bloggeroid