Everyone gone thru love hate relationship.. Having it with Irfan... As Irfan grows up at every single stage,he grow smarter,wiser and nottier? Hahahaha.. most of the times i can love him very much.. Sayang2 manja2... sometimes i can angry at him that i even scream on top of my voice.. sometimes i find myself stupid because no matter how much i scold him,he is still a baby n wont understand what im trying to say..
Irfan is part of our lives since the day he is born.. every where i go,he is coming along with me.. sometimes i find it hassle but MOST of the time I love it. The bonding that we had is Priceless. Dearest Fawzan Irfan,no matter how much Mommy scold you,I still am deeply in love with you my son. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. WILL TREASURE EVERY MOMENT W YOU....




Irfan is part of our lives since the day he is born.. every where i go,he is coming along with me.. sometimes i find it hassle but MOST of the time I love it. The bonding that we had is Priceless. Dearest Fawzan Irfan,no matter how much Mommy scold you,I still am deeply in love with you my son. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. WILL TREASURE EVERY MOMENT W YOU....




posted from Bloggeroid