Saturday has always been a boring one minus planned outing. Aide shift work is hectic,his off day always fall on weekday.. while I'm working on weekday by the time I end work,almost half of the day is gone. We see no point going out.
These few days were an eye opener... I am disappointed w some people.. this heart isahurt ... now I know who is who n what is what.
Irfan at 20 months getting more clingy,more drama n so on.. at times he is getting on my nerve definitely not cute at all.. while at most time he is cute n charming. Most of the time looking at his behaviour make me change my mind about having 2nd one... I think for now, I will only have Irfan as the only child.
On the other note,why is channel five repeat telecast of superman again?
B o r I n g.........




These few days were an eye opener... I am disappointed w some people.. this heart isahurt ... now I know who is who n what is what.
Irfan at 20 months getting more clingy,more drama n so on.. at times he is getting on my nerve definitely not cute at all.. while at most time he is cute n charming. Most of the time looking at his behaviour make me change my mind about having 2nd one... I think for now, I will only have Irfan as the only child.
On the other note,why is channel five repeat telecast of superman again?
B o r I n g.........



