Responsible is a huge commitment. When I was a teenager,my responsible was to look after my family after my dad met w an accident n mom passed away. It was huge as sacrifice has to be made.
When I got married,my responsible as a wife to Aide. It was easy peasy.. Aide is not a demanding husband. He don't tell me things to do n let me still enjoy life w my friends.
When I become a mother, I am responsible of my baby. I give him life to live and that's huge responsible. Between work n my baby, I always choose my baby. Knowing it is not easy earning money as it doesn't fell from sky. Point is,sometimes I get frustrated when I can't perform well in working line. I love my job so much but I love my baby more . Ever since Irfan join the school, he gets sick easily. When he is sick,me and Aide are affected. No one else can care for our baby. Ya Allah, u know better than us. Please make Irfan well.. take all sickness from him.Amin.



When I got married,my responsible as a wife to Aide. It was easy peasy.. Aide is not a demanding husband. He don't tell me things to do n let me still enjoy life w my friends.
When I become a mother, I am responsible of my baby. I give him life to live and that's huge responsible. Between work n my baby, I always choose my baby. Knowing it is not easy earning money as it doesn't fell from sky. Point is,sometimes I get frustrated when I can't perform well in working line. I love my job so much but I love my baby more . Ever since Irfan join the school, he gets sick easily. When he is sick,me and Aide are affected. No one else can care for our baby. Ya Allah, u know better than us. Please make Irfan well.. take all sickness from him.Amin.


