Dear Avid Reader, Sorry for the lacks update... Firstly I have been busy working, after work, I will always have something to do or planned to do..And I come home, I bathe and Sleep.. Secondly I can't upload my pixs! So I feel that without pix I will be feeling something is missing.. After all, some ppl say that pictures paint a thousand words right? Hahaha... Ok First of all, I wanna thank my AA(Angah), for telling me to upload my pix thru photobucket.. I am so happy that I am able to share my pixs with all of you lor! Thank you Angah! U noe I love u! Second, I love my job.. Althought I am new and there is stuff I need to learn myself, I still love the environment.. Ppl are very friendly.. I will take a pix of all us one day and post it here.. What do you think Diana? Get ready to put on make up okay.. Hehehe... So as u can see my first pix,its me,Angah and adik trying to play roller blade...I did fall twice okay.. We are all set for this coming Thursday! Angah, get ready ur butt okay, I am sure falling is expected! Hehehehe...
Next we went Johor on Saturday to send our clothes for Hari Raye! I sew 3 altogether! I am excited sey! We had fun! We laugh alot until kena scolded.. Hahahha.. But still, after kena scolded, we still laugh like mad...
In front of the shop, Angah took this pix, I was telling her I wanna pose like Paris Hilton! Hahahaha..Of course La, It doesnot even look like one..
Hahahahha...
Reply to Taggers
To Fee: Oh Ok, I understand.. =D
To Beauillusion: Takpe, just give her ur blessing.. =D
To Missy Zai: That explain why la, I dun see u ard.. hehehe.. =D
To Naz: Thnak you Adik, Working at Potong Pasir.. =D







