Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I just finished watching LIVE Michael Jackson Memorial.. It was very touching and very moving.. I was especially moved by Paris, MJ only daughter, she was saying "Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you can even imagined..I love him so much"..She was crying really hard.. I must admit that I cried alot of time too.. I understand how she really feel.. If u missed it, dun worry, I am sure it will be telecast again.. My dearest Michael Jackson, even thought I have never met u before and only know you thru music, Still, u touches my heart in everyway. Even thought some of the people out there trying to bring you down, I never believe them once because you have been a kind soul..And you are always giving and never even asked once.. Thank you for all the beautiful songs. You may be gone to soon, BUT you will Always be remembered and always be in my heart! I love you MJ so much..

Photobucket

Thank you CNN for the LIVE telecast... I will be back soon to update more and reply to taggers! Keep it coming people.. Muax!