Saturday, February 16, 2008

P.S I love YOu...

Yesterday was a great outing with Precious Dimple. We celebrated our belated V day!! Yippee!! He picked me up from me werk place and we went to IKEA,Queenstown,Marina,Esplanade,Cineleisure, Far East Plaza, Sakure and lastly AMK Hub!! Hahahahha....


Shopping ard Ikea was tiring.. We stop at Marina Square to actually play bowling but its was fully booked!! Then we walk down to esplanade and saw foot reflectlogy..It was so nice and shiok!! And we went to Cineleisure to actully watch movie, But it was full too..And we walked down to Far East to have our dinner at Sakura! It was yummy of coz! Lastly we went to watch movie at AMK Hub!! P.S I love you was a great show!!! I wonder y they give the rate 2 out of 5.. I keep on crying..It was like super duper sweet!!! Went Home and I am very tired!!!

So thats all Folks!!! Love u all!!! Muacckz!!!