ok..Where do I start?? Ok, How's ur CNY??? Mine was fun!!! I actually took my family out.. We went to East Coast Park to cycle ard and mandi manda..Hahaha..Its was super fun..At first we wanted to go to Sentosa, But Hell ya!!! I tell u its so damn packed with ppl!! So ECP was the best...Yesterday watched Kung Fu Dunk with Precious Dimple and Fadli..the show was ok for me...Hahahha...Can I gv 3/5?? There's alot of movies that I wanted to watch, Like, P/s: I love you...Confirm good show, I have read the book..So thats it ppl...!!!
Fuzy Babe: Too bad I have not grown taller but fatter!!! Text me aite!!!!Muax!
Sue: Thanks Babe...U too must be lucky to be loved by all.. Muax!
Passer By: Thanks Yus, Love u too if u are not notty! :)
Passer By: Thanks Yus, Love u too if u are not notty! :)
And to all, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! MUAX!!!