Balloting.
The P1 registration has made me feel a bumpy ride. The whole process is so tiring. When I register Irfan at Sengkang Green.. the registration was too overwhelm. Imagine only 133 slot but there was 274 registration. We didnt get into the school.
Recently we have to register him again at Fernvale Pri. Guess what?! Ballot again. Only 74slot but there is 96 registration.
Tomorrow is the day. I really really hope Irfan gets into this school. If he didnt, we have to select other schools again and that is totally out of my area.. damn....
Please pray for irfan guys!
Mentally tired. Till i fall sick and still not well yet. Drama much kan.. hahahahaha
The P1 registration has made me feel a bumpy ride. The whole process is so tiring. When I register Irfan at Sengkang Green.. the registration was too overwhelm. Imagine only 133 slot but there was 274 registration. We didnt get into the school.
Recently we have to register him again at Fernvale Pri. Guess what?! Ballot again. Only 74slot but there is 96 registration.
Tomorrow is the day. I really really hope Irfan gets into this school. If he didnt, we have to select other schools again and that is totally out of my area.. damn....
Please pray for irfan guys!
Mentally tired. Till i fall sick and still not well yet. Drama much kan.. hahahahaha