Today I held my Dad's hand the longest. As I held, I remember the time we spend together as Family. I was never a Daddy girl or Mommy Girl. I was never close w both of them. But I love and respect them as they have given me life. My Life wasnt a bed of roses... I do blame them abit. Yes, my lil corner of my heart... I know my life would be different if they have led better life.
But.... this is my written life.
Today as I hold my Dad hand, I feel sad deep inside my heart. 12yrs of suffering. I wish God take him soon to end his suffering. I know this is such a bad wish... but to lead this kind of life w/o purpose is seriously tiring.
Dad and Mom I love you both.
But.... this is my written life.
Today as I hold my Dad hand, I feel sad deep inside my heart. 12yrs of suffering. I wish God take him soon to end his suffering. I know this is such a bad wish... but to lead this kind of life w/o purpose is seriously tiring.
Dad and Mom I love you both.