Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Do you know what is d most upsetting ever?
When your own family dont understand the life you
Are going thru...
It is ok if strangers dont understand.. but family...
Sad. So so sad.
Strangers might think I have the perfect life.
SAHM no need to work.. good life they tot...
But ppl dont know we are struggling everyday.
I am. But I choose not to let ppl know what negativity im going thru. Thats not me.
I really wish my family understand this.
Being a SAHM doesnt make me rich in money. But make me rich in different ways.
Whatever is being said is still lingering in my ears.
My heart sank deep in d ocean. I dont know what I do wrong. But one thing I know, I was disappointed.
If I had know this is the outcome of my sacrifice, then I really redgret. But Allah knows best. This is my written life. This is my takdir. Because He knows, I am strong to face all this.