Amboi da leh blog from iPhone always nak blog eh.. Hahahahaha..
Anyway I have to get this out from my chest if not heart pain. This weekend she's getting married. I am still angry with them and especially her. I mean she was my close friend. I was there for her when she had a fight. My shoulder was there for her to lean on. So when something happen, I expect her to call me and ask me what happen. I wanted her to b there for me like I was there for her. It's not about pay back, Its abt friendship that we build together.
But nothing happen. Yes, I, sometimes secretly missed the moment being there, but when I recalled everything, it make me so angry. Anger is in me which is bad. I do miss her. Too much things being shared together. I wonder why it happen, what was my biggest mistake and how it happen.
My best wishes to both of you. Congrats and live in bliss.