Sunday, December 05, 2010

*ParentHood*
I still remember when I first start courtship with Aide, I never tot we would get married. and When we got married, I never tot about having baby. But When We were ready to have one, It just wont come. So we tot, Hey, lets go with the flow.. and we did. And Im glad Allah give us two wonderful years to enjoy ourself. And I will always remember our vacation to Genting. Even though it was near, but it was a blast. Not forgetting trip to Batam and countless of time to Malaysia (Johor). And of course during this wonderful 2 years, we fight alot. But the Happiness is always there. The Way Aide treat me, with his care and love, it was priceless. And after the long wait, finally we found out I was pregnant. But during pregnancy it wasnt a smooth sailing one, I fall sick alot of times, we went hospital alot of times too. And Again, With Aide Support, Care and Love that make me strong and determined to keep myself healthy. After 37 weeks, we finally welcome our Baby Boy, Fawzan Irfan.
Parenthood is super duper new to us. Its not something we get to learn in School. We were self taught. But we definely received lots of guidance from Family and Friends. Those tips, to me were Priceless. First week were the stress week for us. We were up almost all the time. I was going crazy with the Pain and Baby Irfan Being Cranky. Again, I was Lucky to have Aide, He was Hands on. I told him What to do, and he did it. I even scolded him and got really emotion in front of him. He hates see-ing me crying, and I got scolded everytime I cried, but because I just given birth, I was Spared. LOL! And we communicate alot, I talk to him alot on how I feel. I believe that is important. Aide was so patience towards me and Baby Irfan and he is willing to learn. Till now, we are still learning. Everyday is a learning experience and we enjoy it. The only thing that we missed I believe is a good night sleep. LOL! Everything is settled so far, we knows what Irfan wants. SO there, Like I said, Parenthood is not something we can learn in school however with support and guidance from family and friends, I believe new parents can make it! So fret not new Mummy and Daddy, just go with the flow and everything will be alright! =DFawzan Irfan, although Mummy and Daddy been having sleepless night, we still enjoy having you around us. You are our Love and will always be. We Love you Baby! Muax!