@33weeks
Yest was short outing with Hubby! I enjoy myself esp Swensens part! Been craving since forever! and Every outing with Hubby makes me like feeling teenage girl going on date! LOL! Im like being in love again! Swensens was nice as always! I eat like pig and imagine both of us so full that we decide not to have dinner! LOL!
At 33 weeks and my baby weight 2.9kg!! Is my Gynae serious?? I remember clearly last week was abt 2.4kg... He was shocked and so do I! and he told me if in two weeks time Baby gets too big, he might have to induce me.. Ok I am freaking out already!
Nevertheless We are Ready!!! Wohoooo!
And as most of u knows, I was admitted last week! I come in with itchy ness but was admitted due to strong contraction! I feel so weak and hot all over my body... Then I realise being pregnant is never an easy task... But I am appreciating every single moment of it.. Love you my Baby I!! 
and thank God I was well last Sunday for my 2nd part of jalan raye! I was happy that I was able to make it! Managed to went to my in law side! We had steam boat for dinner!
Managed to went to Kak Effa place for her open house!


and managed to went to Sarena house for another open house! YEah! Despite being heavy and big, I can still walk but very slow... =D 
At 33 weeks and my baby weight 2.9kg!! Is my Gynae serious?? I remember clearly last week was abt 2.4kg... He was shocked and so do I! and he told me if in two weeks time Baby gets too big, he might have to induce me.. Ok I am freaking out already!
Nevertheless We are Ready!!! Wohoooo!
And as most of u knows, I was admitted last week! I come in with itchy ness but was admitted due to strong contraction! I feel so weak and hot all over my body... Then I realise being pregnant is never an easy task... But I am appreciating every single moment of it.. Love you my Baby I!! 
and thank God I was well last Sunday for my 2nd part of jalan raye! I was happy that I was able to make it! Managed to went to my in law side! We had steam boat for dinner!
Managed to went to Kak Effa place for her open house!