Ok this is my first time taking forever to update sumthing! Im always the first to update anything! But Since I started to work my new job, gosh! They left me breathless! Am always so tired so I end up sleeping instead of playing my lappy! But Alhamdulilah, am having fun with my new job scope! hopefully it last till forever! ok that aside! Purpose of updating is because finally Zaliera got Engaged! Im so happy and excited!
This was before their engagement! We meet up and have fun!
and this Gubahan I specially made for them! Personally, they are both my fav people in the world, How can I not do sumthing for them, right? Hope u guys love it! COz I love it! LOL!
and of coz I cant do this gubahan alone without any one help! Thank you Bibik and Yana Montel! Without u guys confirm Hancur! LOL!
This is it! This is the day! 14 March 2010! A Day to be remembered!
Met my Sec Sch fren, Titi/Eka! 

Raudah is of coz Excited! SO Happy!
Congrats my Babe!
From Zali to Raudah!
From Raudah to Zali!
me, Hubby and Raudah!
Me, Hubby and Zalie!
ok serious this was funny! I can't believe Hubby wanted to put that Ring for Zali! BFF la katekan!
Zali da happy?? LOL!
To Both Zali and Raudah, Congrats once again! Remember u guys are being loved by US! Muacckz!