on today was simple affair.. Went for my lil princess sister Sufi Angeliqa cukur rambut... then off to meet kak Izah new born bundle of joy, Farhan! and Lepak with Linda and Zana and watch Spore Idol and off Home!
With Mak!
With my fav Babe Giler! Linda!
and lil Farhan! he so stress up! Congrats Kak Izah! and Yes I will work hard!! Here's the short story, I got married first then follow by her, and she got pregnant and soon Lil Farhan arrived.. So Im slow as turtle.. But am very happy for her.. I believe this is all rezeki by God. He will grant my wish one day. Insya-allah! And Can I have twins??!! LOL!
So lepak with Linda, Catching up with our daily lives.. Love her to the Max!
three Angels! We love each other! Muackz!
Sufi Sufi faster grow up! We take you out Jalan2!
and did you watch Spore Idol? Congrats Sezairi.. Yes we are all proud of you! and Congrats Sylvia for making to top two! You did well too! I am sure your journey won't end here.. Keep it up Guys! Picture credits to CNN! =D 
