Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yest my part two jalan raye.. Managed two places but it was fun! Why? Read till the end...at first I hate the design of my Baju Kurung Pahang... But after wearing them, I simply Love it! So Pretty kan??? LOL!!! LOL!!! First house was Zali house.. Thank you Zali for inviting us! We love your Nasi Ayam.. Side track abit, as u all noe by now Im on strict diet! But I have to be nice and not be too gada2... So I ate abit with plain water.. Yes I request for a plain water.. and Imagine I only took 3 spoon of rice.. that was how little I ate.. and I ate alot of veggies.. Used to Hate them, but Now Love it! ok back to my jalan raye... and yes Raudah was there too! yipee!!!and this lil girl so cute... my two fav people in the world! Love them so much!and next house was Hougang.. Zana house.. But end up meeting Linda too.. LOL!Abah and me. Thank you Abah for the invitation to your house.. Love u! I missed Zana, the moment I arrived she already left for work.. Kecian.. Tkp Sis, I will come again!and I karaoke! subang suara la kate kan.. with Mummy... She will be due this Monday! But still can cook and Karaoke with us! Mummy u rock La! So you see walaupon only manage two places... I really enjoy myself.. It was a fun night and how I wish it won't end.. FYI, I karaoke till 12midnight.. LOL!

So today again will be my part 3 of jalan raye! till next entry! Selamat Hari Raye Again! LOL!