Friday, November 21, 2008

The most beautiful Bday Ever!!!

I had fun these two days. On the 19th Nov and of Coz 20th Nov! Happy 22nd Birthday Faeza!! You are a big Girl now!! So on the 19th Nov, I went to Pedi and Meni and then Hubby pick me up. And Off we went Bowling!! I love bowling so much that I ever played it on my PSP!
Then we went to Parents in law house for celebration!!And I have two Birthday Cakes. One is from my in law side, the other is from my bro Fadly!I guess Im Old for now.. Im so not looking forward for my next year Bday! Serious!!!My birthday present from Hubby!!!I love that Minnie Mouse and the super Big Cup!! It reads: Red Hot Lover! Im a Hot Lover, u noe! Hehe!So I read the content in the card, very meaningful u noe!
The moment of Truth!! Diamonds are girls best fren! So when u see one u either grab or faint. For my case, its both!! I seriously can't believe he bought it for me!! Im so happy!! But it doesnot fit my finger on my right. It fits on the left side. SO I have to RETURN it back to do resizing! Hmmph!! I have to wait like one month because its custom made!On the actual day, We went out again. If Hubby were to place an event, I count myself lucky or I'll buy 4D. He is not good at planning things. It can be irratating at times! But I don't blame him! So he asked me where I wanted to go, so I told him....
take me to the Spoe Flyer!! At first I tot It was fun, dun get me wrong it was fun, but for me its scary!! I was having headache and I juz sit down while others busy taking pixs!!!I was forced to stand at the corner and take pix! Yes I am smiling but I was nervous!!
he was trying to Mock at me for being Chix!It is so embrassing see-ing everyone is walking ard except for me seating there like a stone, So I decide to move abit.. and pretend to enjoy the scenery!In the cabin I was wondering, when it will end so I cld come down!
After the flight we went bowling!! Its like again!!! Im a bowler freak!Together with my two crazy brothers!
Seriously I had fun on my 22nd Birthday!! I wanna thanks all for you message wishing me Happy Bday. Some ppl did not even wish me and pretend that they dun remember when they do. But Its ok. Im happy with everything. Thank you hubby for your most amazing gifts!!

Bye all!!! will reply to taggers soon!!! I wanna Sleep!! Nite!!! XOXOX!! Muacckz!!!