Monday, June 02, 2008

S . E . N . T . O . S . A

... Aideza & Zaliera...
Yesterday spend our day at Sentosa together with Raudah and Zali.. It was fun and I had the most enjoyable day.. And today I start work at 6am!! Gosh, Im like totally forget that Im on morning shift until Shermaine msg me.. Haiz...!!! But Im back, juz waiting for Hubby!!! And today Im like angry with him.. Abit la... About sumthing.. Ok u guys enjoy the pix k..
On our way to meet them!!Busy Posing.. While the boys sibuk cari gd spot to take pix la...the beautiful Sunset..He kpo2 kacau org..My fav pix for the day!!! Muahahhaha!!!While walking,saw this boy playing with water.. mcm shiok gitu..Ok, I dun even noe y he look at diff direction...I was super afraid of this peacock... Does it bite??Btw, this blouse that Im wearing is from Studio Frost! Im addicted to them!! HahahhaBuying ticket for Song of the Sea..Show me your Dimple...Can you imagine we have to Q.. to get in to that show.. and it last for abt 20mins.... 8 bucks!! 20 mins!! Hahahaha...

* So at the end of the day, I really enjoy myself...*


* Is it true the leopard nvr change its spot....?*



Good Day all!!!


Muax!!!!