Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday Outing

Yesterday Outing was fun..We went to Geylang first to resize my ring..Its still big..Then we went to Jurong to meet up with Yana..My ex mate in ITE Bishan.. She was my best fren too.. Now that she's married with one baby boy and coming up is baby girl.. So happy for her...
this was zaman Ite..Ok We look horrible!! Hahahaha
And Us now..Both Happily Married.. Heheheh...Her Baby.. Aiman... Super Manje...!
Next, we went to Swensens.. At first I only feel like eating the ice cream.. Then When I saw the menu..I change my mind.. Hahahah...ok.. Suami ku sungguh Buruk Sekali... :) Thanks B for All!!! I love u berry Mucher... :*
Reply to my Lovely TaggerS:

To Zoorah: Hey Babe, Thanks Lots.. :)

To Fezah : Thanks for the gift babe.. Ku sungguh tk sabar!!! :)

To Ayu: Heheheh....Ape tu... Pregnant kah??? :)

Take Care all.. Enjoy ur day!!! :)