Thursday, January 03, 2008

Saying good bye to 2007...

Im saying good bye to 2007 and Hi to 2008. Lots of things happened thru out the yr 2007. Many things which I prefer to keep and some juz to forget abt it.. New year was not that great after all.. Celebrated with Precious Dimple for the first time and hopefully many times.. Haha.. Werk was bad.. I argue with the sales people.. And someone who I really adore and trust juz backstab from behind.. In fact Precious Dimple was disappointed too.. I mean If u are not happy with me and then why the hell involve my Boyfie! R u dumb or what.. So my new year was suxs after all.. but its time to be positive.. I mean I have my own reason of doing that FYI... SO I prefer not to talk to those who backstab me.. I juz do my own werk and b happy.. hopefully I can last there...So People HAPPY 2008!!! May u all have the best thing in Life..Love u dolls..I put up some pixs..I mean some pixs I hate..But I juz put it to remind me in the future... And to that backstabber, F&%# YOU BIT#H.....!!!

*Dont step on my tail,But Try me and I'll make u famous! *