Sunday, September 09, 2007

Trust me, Its a long post and pixs AGAIN!!!

Ok, On thursday I was in morning shift,waking up at 5.00am realli tortures me! To be at werk at 6.15am alone and opening the doors and lifts is very thrilling as I have never do opening.But goin home at 2.15pm makes me very Happy!! hahaha..

the so not lawa in the morning..Make up lum absorb lag bab tu putih! HAhah!

---

On Friday was on morning shift but I have to do Yoga! Imagine I have not been excersing for the many years and Im doin Yoga! But Its was fun+painful!! And I took pixs with everyone!


After the Yoga..I look fresh right??!Me&Doraemon!Kak Nari,Me and Kak Mas!Me and Kak My(My supervisor yg gerek!)the pretty Kak Mas!me and SyiX..(kak Mas sister!)me and Kak Hydia!

me and Lin!

---
Then On Friday nite,I went to Mustafa Centre with Precious Dimple!! and we are 6mths OLD!!!! YEAH!!!!the Frame that I have been waiting for!! Thanks B!!
---

On Saturday was someone big day!! and Its Kak Ayu and Abg Ezan Wedding day!! guess what,Ija was there too!! hahahah.. Thanks Fezah for fetching us at Pasir Ris MRT and the 'pusing2' ride was fun!!!Thanks for inviting Us...!!My big Congrats to them both!!me,Fezah and Mrs Itik!! Nice meeting both of you!! I met lots of blogger people..amazing right!! HAhahah..And lastly Pix of me!! Hahaha.. Im Pure Yoga Model!! Hahahahha!! Perasan!! =)
REPLY TO ALL MY TAGGER!!
SammyBoy: Thanks for the tag!! Hahahha!!!
Fezah: At Last we meet up!!!Thanks Babe for the ride!! Shld meet up again!
Beauillusion: Yup2 so comfy but pants nk ikat susah giler! and Its big!!hahaha!
Fuzy: I miss u too and I love u too LArlink!
Crapulet: Yup2 very near!! Hari2 Meet up!!Miss u babe and taking care!
Zana: Psst,thanks for dropping by,u r linked! and Berkat da ambek..*giggles*
Babywanie: Knape tukar URL lag? da update sayang and I MISS u tonS!!! belanje mkn?? ok2..one fine day when all free k!! ur choc I wont Forget!! *giggles*
Mrs Itik: Hey Pretty babe! thanks for dropping by and nice meeting u!! u are linked btw!!
Take care my Pretty Pretty Dolls!!
M U A X!!!